By placing the order the customer accepts without re- serve the following conditions:
1) goods are delivered ex our warehouse in Manoppelo Italy.
2) upon cus- tomer’s request for a deliver EX-WORK – FOB – CIF – C&F OR or other one to place of his choice, the cost of every deliveries will be invoiced to him.
3) Goodstravel at consignee’s risk even if under terms of sale free place of destina- tion. Samich packs shipments as carefully as possible. All claim for mer- chandise damaged in transit or for shortage of goods must be filled with the DELIVERING CARRIER. Samich will not be responsible for any de- fects or statements of shortage of goods. Please check all cartons before you sign for the delivered goods.
4) Complaints for defects or statements of shortage of goods will be take into consideration within 8 days from re- ceipt of goods, without prejudice to the disposition of point 3.
5) Payment must be absolutely carried our within the agreed terms.
6) The cost of packing will be invoiced at cost price.
7) Any dispute between the parties will be submitted to arbitration in Pescara Italy before the com- petent Court under its rules.
8) The characteristic of all machines showed in this catalogue are general and not binding for the factory. Samich has the right to change any characteristic without any communications.
9) The following information must be always be specified in order:
- code and model
- exact electronical characteristics (in accordance with our avail- able models).
10) RETURN GOODS POLICY. Samich cannot accept re- turned items after 30 days from purchase. Any return made after 30 days will not be accepted and will be returned at expense of the customer – In addition, returned items that exhibit obvious misuse will be shipped back to the sender and no credit will be issued.
10a) Non-stocking special order items are not returnable. Machines or other equipment with after market alteration that were not pre-approved by Samich are not returnable.
10b) Written consent must be obtained by Samich prior to return. No returns willbe accepted without a return authorization number.
10c) Freight charges must be prepaid.
10d) A 15 % restocking fee will be deducted from the credit note for any nondefective returns.
10e) Full credit will be allowed for Samich’s fault or if defects in material or in workmanship is the cause for the return.
11) CLAIM FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIAL
11a) Defective goods must be returned and evaluated for approval before replacement occurs. 11b) all claims must include an evalutation report to be filled on defective material.
11c) Samich provides only those warranties identified in the printer literature that is distribuited with the products. No other war- ranty effective unless it is signed only by Samich.
11d) Samich disclaims any and al implied statutory warranty, including warranty without limitation, the warranty or merchantability and warranty of fitness for particular pur- pose not authorized.
11e) Samich shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential, arising from of the missuse for of the product. Before using, the user shall determinete the suitability of the product for the intended use and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
11f) the total liability of Samich in any way related to the products sold hereunder,including liability for contract, breach or warranty, tort negligence, strict liabilityor otherwise, shall in no event exceed the amount of paid by the Buyer to the Seller.
11g) Samich will not be liable for delay in shipping due to circumstances beyond the- control of Samich.
12) PRICING INFORMATION: All pricing is subject to change without notice. Samich will do its best to maintain catalogue prices throughout the year, but with the fluctuation in the foreign exchange rates, it may necessary for us to adjust price periodically throughout the year. This may lead to an increase or decrease in our list prices.